I love it when a recipe comes together. I had all of these ingredients in my fridge and it finally hit me when reading the Sun-dried Tomato, Spinach, and Cheese Stuffed Chicken recipe from Yammie’s Noshery. I already had an open jar of Cucina & Amore’s Sun-Dried Tomato Truffle Sauce and thought would be the perfect substitute for a regular sun-dried tomato. The touch of truffle took this main dish to a gourmet level!
Serving Size: 1-2
Prep Time: 5-10 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Chicken breast
- Cucina & Amore Sun-Dried Tomato Truffle Sauce
- Cucina & Amore Robusto Extra Virgin Olive Oil
The ingredients are left to your own desire of how much you would like of each ingredient. Have some fun with it!
- Preheat oven to 375°F
- Cut the chicken breast lengthwise like a hotdog bun
- Spread the Sun-Dried Tomato Truffle Sauce on the inside of the chicken
- Add the mozzarella
- Add the spinach
- Close the chicken as best as you can
- Brush the top of the closed chicken breast with the olive oil
- Bake for 30 minutes
- Use whole sun-dried tomatoes
- Try another Cucina & Amore Truffle Sauce
- Basil Pesto
- Add some feta cheese
A Kitchen of Love from our Family to Yours!