This pasta is perfect for shrimp lovers. It’s simple, easy, and oh so delicious. You only need 3 ingredients for this recipe which makes it the perfect go to when coming home after a long day. It’s filling and feeds the whole family.
The Artichoke Pesto sauce is both gluten free and vegan and the perfect complement to the savory shrimp.
Prep Time: 10-15 minutes
Cook Time: 10-15 minutes
- 1 package Cucina & Amore Organic Bronze-Cut Farfalle
- 2lbs Frozen Shrimp (would work best with fresh shrimp)
- Cucina & Amore Pesto alla Firenze (Artichoke)
- Boil pasta according to package
- Cook the entire page of frozen shrimp
- Make sure there are no tails and deveined
- Drain the pasta and put in a large bowl
- Add the cooked shrimp to the pasta
- Mix the shrimp pasta with the Artichoke Pesto
- Use chicken instead of shrimp
- Try with other Cucina & Amore sauces
- Add vegetables like sun-dried tomato or broccoli