This recipe is for all the artichoke lovers out there. It is definitely a Spring vegetable that is a delicious addition to any pasta dish. Why wait until Spring for a taste of these savory greens?
This is a simple recipe that only requires 4 ingredients which you can also play around with. It’s time for the artichoke to get the respect it deserves in which your tastebuds can enjoy!
Serving Size: 4-8 (depends on how hungry you are)
Prep Time: 10-15 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Pasta (I suggest using penne rigate or farfalle)
- Cucina & Amore Pesto alla Firenze Artichoke
- Cucina & Amore Artichoke Hearts Grilled & Marinated
- Cucina & Amore Sun-dried Tomatoes
- Cook pasta following the directions on the box
- Drain pasta and put in a large bowl
- Mix the Artichoke Pesto with the pasta (add as much pesto as you want)
- Chop some sun-dried tomatoes and add it to the pasta
- Top off your pasta dish with some grilled & marinated artichoke hearts
- Add chicken or shrimp
- Eat it cold. It can be a great pasta salad too!
- You can always add more artichokes
A Kitchen of Love from our Family to Yours!