Have you ever come across certain foods that just taste better in different shapes? In my experience, zucchini tastes a lot better in noodle form. Zucchini + Noodles = Zoodles. First and foremost, nothing will ever replace the satisfying taste of real spaghetti. But for those of us trying to eat healthier, a great alternative option, especially when you’re craving that noodle shape, is zoodles!
This recipe is perfect for those that are craving those noodles but want to keep their carb consumption in check. Zoodles are the perfect option for you! This Artichoke Pesto is perfect for Artichoke lovers. You can even see real pieces of artichoke in the sauce! I love the simple ingredients that you can actually pronounce and know what they are: Artichoke, sunflower oil, salt, garlic, vinegar, spices, citric acid, and ascorbic acid. It’s the perfect pesto for people who are gluten free and vegan!
Serving size: 1
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Preheat your oven to 200°
- Use a spiralizer to make the zucchini noodles (I bought mine for $15 at Bed, Bath, and Beyond)
- Line a baking sheet with 2 layers of paper towels and arrange the zoodles in an even layer
- Bake the zoodles for 30 minutes
- Take the noodles out of the oven, wrap the zoodles with the paper towels and wring out the excess water left within the zoodles (keep squeezing because there’s surprisingly a lot of water in this veggie)
- Take the remaining zoodles and add Cucina & Amore Pesto alla Firenze Artichoke (add as much or as little as you like)
- Add chicken or shrimp
- Try zoodles with other Cucina & Amore products
- Experiment by adding